The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Quake 4 Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 9 | Last comment: 02-21-2006 at 14:50
Joined: April 28th, 2005
|at first when i saw the picture from afar i thought...just another ingame screenshot..so boring,then when i clicked on it and saw the guys face it made me laugh...good one... |
From: (Houston TX)
Joined: February 26th, 2005
|nice picture to put on the scrap book. |
Joined: July 23rd, 2005
|Sigh, this is the third time this pic has been posted. |
From: (buenos aires)
Joined: January 2nd, 2006
| is that an edited face or his face? 9/10 funny |
Joined: February 14th, 2006
Picture is OK...
Joined: December 5th, 2002
|its edited wut wud be funny about just takeing a boring old ss n posting it |
Joined: December 26th, 2005
|Very nice. |
The mustache tops it off 9/10.
Joined: December 30th, 2005
|Funny 8/10 |
From: (fort worth texas)
Joined: February 8th, 2006
|HE LOST HIS STOMACH SWEET PIC 7/10 look like aATE HIM |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!